Museum of the Bible | Bible Teacher Training
The Herzog Foundation and Museum of the Bible are partnering to bring you a two-day Bible teacher training opportunity at the beautiful Museum of the Bible in Washington D.C. This training is available to middle and high school teachers from Christian schools and homeschools.
The training will take place over two days combining scholarly presentations and a tour of the museum. This event costs $1,000 per seat but is fully covered by the Herzog Foundation as an investment in Christian school educators.
Accommodation for two nights, transportation during the event, meals, and a 2-day pass are included on behalf of the Foundation. We do not cover travel, meals outside of the training days, or a third hotel night.
The event will begin at 7:30am on June 14th and conclude at 3pm on June 15th. Attendees are expected to attend the event in its entirety with no exceptions. If you cannot attend the whole event, please wait to register for a future training event.
- June 13: Hotel night provided, no programming
- June 14: 7:30am – 8pm training; Hotel night provided
- June 15: 7:30am – 3:00pm training; Hotel night not provided by the foundation.
- Biblical Patriarchs During the Bronze Age
- Samaria & Jerusalem During the Iron Age
- Aramaic, Greek & Latin Christians
- Is the New Testament Text Corrupt?
*Lectures will be paired with tours throughout the museum.